These days there is an interesting trend going on about weight loss and it is called the egg diet. People who are lazy tend to avoid exercises and they think that by following boiled egg diet they can get the desired results. The name gives us some idea that this diet includes boiled eggs in it. In this article, I will discuss boiled egg diet and its benefits for human health. So let’s get started.
What is a boiled egg diet in reality?
It is the egg diet which is also called the low carb diet but it is rich in protein content. It is actually a low-calorie diet that helps the people in weight loss without missing protein in their diet which is very important for building muscles. The eggs consumption is more in this diet which fulfils the requirements of protein as the main source. There are a number of versions of this diet but in all of them, the beverages are of zero calories. For about 2 weeks the foods rich in carbohydrates are eliminated from the diet that includes bread, rice, pasta and all types of fruits rich in natural sugars. The snacks are eliminated too and only breakfast, lunch and dinner is allowed for this diet plan. When we talk about the boiled egg calories then there are about 155 calories in the boiled egg. It is proved that the results of this diet are tremendous and many people have shed many pounds by following this diet plan.
What are the benefits of Boiled Egg Diet?
- When you stick to this egg diet then you don’t spend your money other expensive products and medicines that guarantee weight loss.
- As this diet is rich in carbohydrates then it tends to decrease your appetite in a natural way.
- The egg diet makes you healthy and energetic throughout the day. This egg diet helps to burn the fats and calories.
- The body’s metabolism is increased when you follow this diet and fats are reduced naturally without harming you.
- With this diet, you have to drink lots of water also so that you remain hydrated.
- The meal plan begins with eating boiling eggs and you have to use lean proteins for the rest of the day.
- After this diet is over even then if you stick to it then it helps to maintain your body weight. It is necessary that your diet has to be approved by your doctor.
Lean protein included in the boiled egg diet:
Fruits and vegetables that can be included in boiled egg diet:
In this tradition egg diet plan you have to eat eggs or any other source of lean protein such as chicken or turkey in every meal. Along with that, you can include grapefruit or low carb vegetables in your breakfast and dinner. Here is an easy and effective meal plan that you should follow to lose your weight.
Sample meal plan using Boiled Egg Diet:
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs+1 grapefruit or omelette with 2 eggs having mushrooms and spinach
Lunch: 1/2 chicken breast roasted along with broccoli
Dinner: bowl of green salad + 1 serving of fish
Another version of this meal plan is as follows:
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs + half of the grapefruit
Lunch: 1/2 chicken breast roasted + broccoli + half of the grapefruit
Dinner: 1 serving fish + half of the grapefruit
This is a sample diet plan and there can be variations by following the lean protein, vegetables and fruit options carefully. You have to follow this diet continuously for 14 days and then you will see a visible reduction in your weight with this 2-week egg diet results. People also look of the extreme egg diet which is less common by the way. The extreme egg diet includes hard boiled eggs and water for up to 2 weeks. This type of diet is dangerous and leads to malnutrition at the end of the day.